Convert cURL to PowerShell
Instantly convert your cURL commands to PowerShell code online, with our efficient, accurate, and developer-friendly tool.
Simply paste your cURL into the input form, and we'll automatically generate the equivalent PowerShell code, making API testing and web scraping a breeze!
$response = Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "http://en.wikipedia.org/"
How to Get cURL Command from Browser
- Open the browser and navigate to the web page that you want to send the
cURL request to.
- Right-click on the page and select Inspect (Chrome) or Developer
- In the developer tools window, navigate to the
- Reload the web page.
- In the network tab, select the HTTP request that you want to get the cURL command for.
- Right-click the request and select Copy > Copy as cURL (bash).
Some additional notes:
- If you are using a Mac, you can also use the keyboard shortcut
Command+Option+C to open the Developer Tools window.
- If you are using Windows, you can also use the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl+Shift+C to open the Developer Tools window.
- If you are using a different browser, the steps may be slightly
different, but the general process is the same.
Get Free Credits
Try Web Scraping API for Free for 30 Days!
Unlock the power of web scraping with 1000 free API credits and overcome IP blocking, CAPTCHAs, and anti-scraping challenges.