Principles of data protection
We collect your email address and may share this information with third parties only for the purpose of processing payments and sending emails related to the Website.
Personal Information Collected
The personal data you provide directly is your email address. It is processed for the following purposes only:
- To identify you when you login to our Website.
- To deliver transactional emails for your account (welcome email, payment receipts, etc.)
- To deliver non-transactional marketing emails from us (monthly product updates), opt-in consent where applicable.
The processing of data for the purpose above is done via automated electronic means only.
Failure To Provide Consent
The provision of consent is optional. However, failure to provide consent for a. and b. above will render it impossible to use the Website as we require your email to allow you to login to your account.
Service Provider Third Parties Who May Process Your Direct Personal Data
Our sharing of your personal data is limited and a requirement for us to operate the website. All third parties are listed below.
If you sign up for payments, your personal details will be processed by Stripe.
Indirect Collection And Processing Of Personal Data
Indirectly we will collect your IP address based on the system you use to access our website via our secure web servers logging system. We will use but not collect/store your geolocation, based on your IP address, for monitoring, debugging and to personalize your experience of using the Website.
We use Google Analytics for visitor tracking.
The Website uses the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Note, however, that disabling cookies means that you cannot create an account and login to the Website. You are free to use all other functionality with cookies disabled..
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your anonymized IP address, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is never associated with your email address and is not personally identifiable.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you create an account, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Third Party Links and Services
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us