Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to use Scrape-It.Cloud website and data. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software provided by Scrape-It.Cloud;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- resell the data, or resell access to the data through your paid plan, without our permission.
- republish the data in any form without our permission.
- register duplicate accounts.
- programmatically access our undocumented APIs.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or the whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with an account to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that account is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you elect to sign up for paid service, you may cancel your account at any time. You accept that if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your plan. Cancellation functions are available via your login. You cannot get a refund if you change your mind. Your rights for payment of services are protected if your purchase is faulty or doesn't provide what is promised.
- Enterprise account usage is strictly for employees of the organization that has signed up for the enterprise account.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website, or the data which we provide, in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Scrape-It.Cloud at any time. In this event, you will not receive a refund. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Scrape-It.Cloud website and data are provided "as is". Scrape-It.Cloud makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Scrape-It.Cloud does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the website or data.
In no event shall Scrape-It.Cloud or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use Scrape-It.Cloud data or website, even if Scrape-It.Cloud or a Scrape-It.Cloud authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Scrape-It.Cloud' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Scrape-It.Cloud does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Scrape-It.Cloud may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Scrape-It.Cloud does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Third-Party Websites and Content
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: [email protected]